Locate your domain in your GoDaddy account and you're going to add a Host Name, or Manage Host Names. If you registered your domain with a different company, it may be slightly different.
Now, when you add a host names, here is how you're going to do it:
1. Create a hostname. Most people just choose NS1.
2. For the IP address, you're going to use the 1st IP address that was in your Reseller Account Information e-mail.
3. Create a 2nd host name. Again, most people just choose NS2.
4. For the IP address, you're going to use the 2nd IP address that was in your Reseller Account Information e-mail.
That's it! Give it up to 24 hours, and you can now point all your domains to your Private Nameservers which should be NS1.YourDomain.com and NS2.YourDomain.com
If you have any questions at all, please open a support ticket. We'd be more than happy to assist you.
- 143 Users Found This Useful
Our nameservers are: ns1.thcservers.comns2.thcservers.comns3.thcservers.comns4.thcservers.com...
Per our terms of service agreement, you may not host websites for free unless they are your own....
If you already have your nameservers pointing to ours, you can access your WHM control panel by...
Yes, we do allow overselling on all of our Reseller hosting plans.
Yes, all reseller hosting accounts are activated instantly after the first payment has been...