Locate your domain in your GoDaddy account and you're going to add a Host Name, or Manage Host Names. If you registered your domain with a different company, it may be slightly different.
Now, when you add a host names, here is how you're going to do it:
1. Create a hostname. Most people just choose NS1.
2. For the IP address, you're going to use the 1st IP address that was in your Reseller Account Information e-mail.
3. Create a 2nd host name. Again, most people just choose NS2.
4. For the IP address, you're going to use the 2nd IP address that was in your Reseller Account Information e-mail.
That's it! Give it up to 24 hours, and you can now point all your domains to your Private Nameservers which should be NS1.YourDomain.com and NS2.YourDomain.com
If you have any questions at all, please open a support ticket. We'd be more than happy to assist you.
- 143 Users Found This Useful
Yes, all reseller hosting accounts are activated instantly after the first payment has been...
If you already have your nameservers pointing to ours, you can access your WHM control panel by...
Reseller hosting is typically used for 2 purposes:1. You create your own website, much like...
Yes, we do allow overselling on all of our Reseller hosting plans.
Our nameservers are: ns1.thcservers.comns2.thcservers.comns3.thcservers.comns4.thcservers.com...